Allison Jacobs made these two recipes for dinner group last month. She found the recipes on food.com and just converted them into GF goodness. I can't wait to try the cornbread!
- 1 (8 ounce) packages of Bob's Red Mill Corn Bread
- 1 cup cream or 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1/4 cup finely diced red peppers
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh rosemary leaves ( no stems)
- Spray a 9x9-inch square pan with non-stick oil and coat with granulated sugar.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into cake pan and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 300 degrees F.
- Raise temperature to 325 degrees F and bake an additional 20 minutes.
For other great recipes go to http://www.food.com/recipe/rosemary-cornbread-103261