Pages

Feb 25, 2011

NEW PROVO GF BAKERY!!

Ladies and gentlemen, I have great news! Probably the best news since I found out Pizza Pie Cafe sells gf pizza. Are you ready?!

There is now a gluten-free bakery in Provo!! I never thought the day would come that we would have one so close by but my dreams have come true. It's called...


As you can probably tell I am super excited about this and have already been the happy recipient of some of their product. I have been eating their multi-grain bread for a week now and am pretty much in heaven! It tastes so normal!! It also is regular size! When I brought it home my roommate had just bought some normal bread from Great Harvest, and to my utter joy my loaf was bigger than her loaf! That never happens, ever!

So far I have made French toast, toast and tuna melts with it. The tuna melts were the best because it seriously tasted so good and normal. One of the best things about it is that it is moist and not incredibly dense like other gf breads. It also does not cut my mouth up when I eat it toasted, that is also a rare find.

So, as you can see I am pretty much in love with this new bakery and can't wait to try their other products. Oh I almost forgot the most amazing part... the bread only costs $5.75 for a full-sized loaf! It's a miracle from the gf gods!

~Leesa Allison

New Grains Gluten Free Bakery
Contact us for an up to date product list
801-687-5274
newgrainsgfbakery@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment